The fundamentals of all knowledge must have a grounded and firm base of source to which they must draw upon, ultimate truth will produce the ultimate knowledge resulting in completion of the ideal of education and understanding in the world.
In a world today where knowledge is accessible at fingers reach, technology being a paradigm to the emphasis of all modern learning and education, it must strive to continually be up to date with the times as well as revised in understanding of principles and laws of natural information.
The one thing that never changes through all of time is the unfailing and ultimate truth that is found in the Word of God and the power behind it to reform entire systems, countries and society.
Christian thinking and principles have brought man through the dark ages of history where he struggled and strived to form languages, diversities, schooling, education, training and ground truth upon what the ideal for education and knowledge is to derive itself.
The moment men come into life with the Word of God and start to teach the truth of both natural and spiritual aspects, the result is the programming of an individual into which they shall grow into the perfect nature of who they are in Christ, and what the correct and right ways are for which man is to live, conduct himself, and how he is to go on being a resource for the generations to come.
Christian education strives to produce in students a core foundation and belief system of a variety of principles that will aid them in their future life and also both in understand the current world through the Word of God and what the bible says.
Few of these principals are;
– God the trinity being expressed through Father, Son and Holy Spirit each having unique Personality and identity but are all the God, Jesus being the fullness of the Godhead. (Colossians 2:9-10)
– Ultimate truth of God’s Word and the necessity of the new birth enabling to have spiritual union with God and practical application of what the Word of God says, understanding and applying to everyday life. (John 3:3)
– Establishing in each heart the identity first who they are according to whom God has made them, and the importance of a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:1 – 12)
– Providing excellence in Christian values, biblical worldviews and knowledge of the highest standards of education which are renowned worldwide. (2 Timothy 3:16)
– Developing qualities and guidelines for life that are both Christ like and scriptural. (Romans 12:9 – 21)
– Teaching the importance of the fallen world, the curse of sin and price Jesus paid for all mankind. (Colossians 1:28-29
– Imparting the need for individuality of students to follow the gifting and purpose that God has enabled them to be, and nurturing them through education to grow into it. (1 Corinthians 12: 12 – 29)
– Producing highly intelligent critical thinkers and bodies that are not only at the top of world class knowledge and information, but have the full nature and character of Sons and Daughters of God on the earth. (Proverbs 16:3)
– Producing virtuous and authentic disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ who are equipped to serve God in every area of their life. (1 Peter 3:15)